Connector that insulates JTAG pins

I am using CC2640 as a Bluetooth SoC microcontroller. I need 5 pins to flash the firmware. These are GND, VCC, NReset, TCKC and TMSC pins. The device already needs a USB connector for battery charging. So I thought it should be okay to use a USB connector as a programming connector and I connect NReset, TCKC, and TMSC pins directly to the USB connector(VCC and GND were already connected). In this case, the device is not working as expected when it is connected to the computer. Because D+ and D- pins of USB reset the device. So I need to place a connector that separates the pins after programming. My space is quite limited for width, length and height. That's why I am looking for the smallest solution. The best connector I have found is 20021121-00006C4LF. However, It would be so nice to find a smaller connector. Do you guys have any other suggestions?

You could use a power-only usb cable - I believe those exist.

westfw: You could use a power-only usb cable - I believe those exist.

Thanks for your comment. Yes, They do exist. However, It will be a commercial product so people will definitely connect it to their computer for charging. I am looking for ultra small size smd connectors

How about one of these? 1mm between pins. Straight up and right angle available

https://www.digikey.com/products/en/connectors-interconnects/rectangular-connectors-headers-male-pins/314?k=jst+1mm&k=&pkeyword=jst+1mm&sv=0&pv1790=6219&pv88=229001&sf=0&FV=-8%7C314&quantity=&ColumnSort=0&page=1&stock=1&pageSize=25

CrossRoads: How about one of these? 1mm between pins. Straight up and right angle available

https://www.digikey.com/products/en/connectors-interconnects/rectangular-connectors-headers-male-pins/314?k=jst+1mm&k=&pkeyword=jst+1mm&sv=0&pv1790=6219&pv88=229001&sf=0&FV=-8%7C314&quantity=&ColumnSort=0&page=1&stock=1&pageSize=25

Somehow I am not able to see the link and couldn't find out the MPN

Click the link, then delete everything before www at the beginning, and anything after 25 at the end. Forum adds extra stuff in, I haven't found a way to edit the link after posting to get rid of it.