Control 10 lights to song notes using several Mofets

I want to program lights to go off to music notes in a song. I have an Arduino Uno, a breadboard and 10 logic level N channel power MOSFET transistor. But now I need help connecting them all.

Not LEDs, I'm talking about 20, 40W lights and one of them is an 80w light.

I've seen code and videos on youtube but they all show only 1 MOSFET connected to a 1 light. How do I connect all 10 MOSFETS to the Arduino and be able to control all 10 lights?

Please help

Are those lights DC powered?

They are powered via an older working 12v DC car battery or Battery power back.

ArtyArduino:
I've seen code and videos on youtube but they all show only 1 MOSFET connected to a 1 light. How do I connect all 10 MOSFETS to the Arduino and be able to control all 10 lights?

Separate output pins.

If you want PWM you'll need a Mega as an Uno has only 6 PWM outputs.

Do you have one light working?

80W at 12V is about 7 Amps (80W / 12V = 6.67A). A fully-charged car battery is about 14.4V (which means a little more current) and there is extra "inrush current when an incandescent lamp first turns-on. ...So, make sure your MOSFET is appropriately current-rated, and it may need a heatsink. (If it gets too hot to touch with your finger that's an indication that you probably need a heatsink.)

I've seen code and videos on youtube

I dont' know what you're finding on YouTube but here is a MOSFET driver circuit (for one light/channel) if you need another reference. You can leave out the diode since you have a non-inductive load.

but they all show only 1 MOSFET connected to a 1 light. How do I connect all 10 MOSFETS to the Arduino and be able to control all 10 lights?

For testing & development purposes, I'd suggest using 10 "regular-little" LEDs with the usual current limiting resistors. (No driver circuit is required for those.)

After reading your comments I came up with this...

What am I missing now?

My diagram Imgur: The magic of the Internet