Control Arduino with Universal Remote

I'm trying to use the library "NECIRrcv" used in the post http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,8494.0.html

i followed the instructions , installed the library and just testing with the example provided with the library . I faced the error message blew :

Arduino: 1.5.4 (Windows NT (unknown)), Board: "Arduino Uno"

I*n file included from printcodes.pde:3:* C:\Users\sam\Documents\Arduino\libraries\NECIRrcv/NECIRrcv.h:4:24: error: WConstants.h: No such file or directory In file included from printcodes.pde:3: C:\Users\sam\Documents\Arduino\libraries\NECIRrcv/NECIRrcv.h:78: error: 'byte' does not name a type C:\Users\sam\Documents\Arduino\libraries\NECIRrcv/NECIRrcv.h:79: error: 'byte' does not name a type C:\Users\sam\Documents\Arduino\libraries\NECIRrcv/NECIRrcv.h:80: error: 'byte' does not name a type C:\Users\sam\Documents\Arduino\libraries\NECIRrcv/NECIRrcv.h:81: error: 'byte' does not name a type C:\Users\sam\Documents\Arduino\libraries\NECIRrcv/NECIRrcv.h:82: error: 'byte' does not name a type C:\Users\sam\Documents\Arduino\libraries\NECIRrcv/NECIRrcv.h:83: error: 'byte' does not name a type C:\Users\sam\Documents\Arduino\libraries\NECIRrcv/NECIRrcv.h:84: error: 'byte' does not name a type ** This report would have more information with** ** "Show verbose output during compilation"** ** enabled in File > Preferences.**

Any solutions of this problem ?? any other IR library available which is working properly ?? please help

Ok, time for a little crash course in recovering compiler errors.
STEP-1 : Click on “File\Examples\Preferences” and check Verbose output
STEP-2: Click on the Compile button and wait for the error.
STEP-3: when you see the error in redish brown color (what color is that anyway ochre ?) , place the mouse cursor over the compiler output window where the error is shown and press Control (hold it down) + “A” (cntrl-A).
The compiler output window should show all text highlighted.
STEP-4: Without moving the mouse or pressing anything else, pres CONTROL-C to copy the highlighted text.
STEP-5: Open Notepad and place the mouse cursor in the center of the Notepad window and press CONTROL-V to paste the text
into Notepad. Save the file with a name describing the error.
STEP-6: Post the Notepad file as an attachment using the “Additional Options” button in the lower left of the screen.

I think that the code is for an older version of the IDE . This is the lib that I use https://github.com/shirriff/Arduino-IRremote