Control the stepper angle

PROBLEM

Hello,

I start in arduino and wish for a project to control a stepper by voice.

I would like the stepper to have an initial potion of 0° that opens at 30° if there is a little sound, 60° if it's a little louder, 90° if the volume is very loud and finally returns to its initial position of 0° when there is no more sound.

For the moment I use a potentiometer instead of the sound sensor to simplify, it's really with the stepper that I have trouble. I manage to make it move according to the potentiometer but not to make it come back ...

Any help would be welcome thank you in advance !

clalala:
PROBLEM

Hello,

I start in arduino and wish for a project to control a stepper by voice.

I would like the stepper to have an initial potion of 0° that opens at 30° if there is a little sound, 60° if it's a little louder, 90° if the volume is very loud and finally returns to its initial position of 0° when there is no more sound.

For the moment I use a potentiometer instead of the sound sensor to simplify, it's really with the stepper that I have trouble. I manage to make it move according to the potentiometer but not to make it come back ...

I would have to guess you are not using an Arduino program to do what you are doing.

Paul

clalala:
I manage to make it move according to the potentiometer but not to make it come back …

I don’t see how we can give any advice until you post your program so we can see in detail what you are working with.

…R

The way to get answers is to first provide all the information, that means your code and your circuit as far
as you have them - we cannot guess these! For each bit of hardware a link to its datasheet or product page
is far far more useful than a description in words as details are often crucial.