Controller and additional devices for assembly

Those are the same thing. Regular Arduinos use 8 bit microcontrollers. The Uno, Mini, Nano, and most other boards use the ATMega 328P chip. Typically it runs at 8 to 16 MHz. It's got 32K bytes of Flash memory for your program, and 2K of RAM for variables. That's not a lot, but with 8 & 16 bit instructions, a lot of code fits in. The lack of RAM is why regular Arduinos are not good for video or audio. Well, that, and 16MHz is kinda slow these days.

Some Arduinos use the ATMega 32u4, (Leonardo, Micro) or ATMega 2650 chips (Mega.) These expand on the capabilities of the 328, but still run slow, and they don't have that much more memory.

The SAM## Arm Cortex M## chips (it sounds like an aristocratic Spanish surname) is a family of 32 bit chips that runs much faster, and has much more memory, both Flash and RAM. All of these chips are made by Microchip Corp.

The 32 bit Arduinos do have enough power to do video and audio. Because they are newer, there is less code already written for them. All of these chips (as well as some members of Michrchip's ATTiny family) can be programmed with the Arduino IDE software.

Thank you very much for your answer

Also I need advice about motors and power supply

Viseme mechanism consist of 3 steppers, weight of mechanical parts accounts for 53 grams for each. I think to use this one https://www.pololu.com/product/1204 To use this motors I have to use bipolar stepper driver, something like this https://www.pololu.com/category/120/stepper-motor-drivers

Eyes movement, which motion occurs from coordinates of CV processing, consist of 2 servos, about 22-27mm 32-23mm maximum. For smooth motion, mechanical element contains gear, but I not sure, what would be better to use for eyes mechanism, same stepper or servo, if motion command comes from current coordinate in real time from CV processing

3 motors for neck, must be more powerful servos to manage 28x14x14sm mechanism about 800 grams, not including motors weight

what kind of power supply I have to use, to support this assembly?