Controlling a Logitech HD Pro C910 webcam

Hi:

I have a Logitech HD Pro C910 I'm trying to control from Arduino. I openned the program; but now the main window have several options selectable by mouse and clicks. Is there anyway I can know if these options can be selected also by key strokes so I can order them from Arduino? If not how can I control that?

Help please

Thanks, Adrian

itech HD Pro C910

Can you post a link to the spec of the device?

I openned the program

Do you want to control a webinterface or a winform application or ...?

Is there anyway I can know if these options can be selected also by key strokes

Most applications can, but especially mouseclicks is not trivial (absolute coordinates versus relative window position)

from Arduino

You probably need a "man in the middle" aka proxy on the PC

If not how can I control that?

You could open the device and check if you can control the electronics directly...

Hi:

Here is the link:

http://www.logitech.com/webcam-communications/webcams/devices/6816.

All the info I got is that, plus the help in the cam soft which is just a user manual. It does not say anything about keys to select functions in the soft instead of the mouse. Not much... I'll call them (Logitech) monday to see what they say. They are in CA.

I have the middle man already: Gobetwino soft. I'm openning the webcam program with it from arduino; but can't do nothing else.

I will not be using the cam for an internet application is just to take pics from the computer in situ.

Finding the mouse coordinates of the buttons won't be a problem as the program main windows always opens in the same place.

Help please.

Thanks, Adrian