Controlling a servo with a rocker switch to do multiple things

I am basically brand new to arduino so I apologize in advance if this is an easy problem. I would like to control one servo with one rocker switch. It will be used in a Useless Machine project. I would like to have the off position of the rocker to always send the servo to the same position. I want the on position to make the servo do several different "random" things. I got the idea from this youtube video. http://youtu.be/Aq40FGn_pHk. He has three servos in his project but I am only interested in the servo that turns the switch off.

-Thanks for any help you can provide

michaelgmelton: I would like to control one servo with one rocker switch.

If you are new to the Arduino system then the first step is to write a short program that makes the servo move one way when the switch is ON and the other way when it is OFF. The examples that come with the Arduino IDE should cover everything you need.

When you know how to do that, you can move on to the next stage - making more things happen. But before you can do that you need to define for yourself what the other things will be. The Thread planning and implementing a program may have some useful stuff.

...R