Controlling a single High Power RGBW Chip with arduino

Hi Everyone, I have been thinking about a new project and i am interested in creating an rgb spotlight that I can power with a battery.

The chip I want to use is Cree XLamp MC-E colour

Datasheet - https://www.cree.com/led-components/media/documents/XLampMCE.pdf

However, I am having trouble working out how to control something like this. From my research, it seems that I would need to use 4 separate led drivers 700ma with PWM control but I am not sure how to also regulate the voltage. Each colour needs a different voltage so would using the same led driver for each colour burn out the led? I have been looking at something like this:

(3pcs 3w 5-35v led driver 700ma pwm dimming dc to dc step-down module constant current dimmer controller Sale - Banggood.com)

Does this alter the voltage as well as the current?

Does the led just take the voltage it needs or does it just take what is supplied? So if i use 12v 700ma, would the led just take 2.1v 700ma for the colour Red for example?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The controller adjusts the voltage in order to maintain the required current. As the LEDs warm up, their forward voltage will drop, and the controller will reduce the voltage so that the current remains constant.

Does this alter the voltage as well as the current?

Given what ohms law says it is impossible to alter them individually.

Does the led just take the voltage it need

No it takes the voltage you give it.

if i use 12v 700ma, would the led just take 2.1v 700ma for the colour Red for example?

No, the controller would wind down the voltage until the current the LED takes is 700mA. Or if 12V is insufficient to produce a current of 700mA, the output would just stay at 12V.