Controlling a Wyze Bulb from Arduino IoT

I recently purchased some Wyze smart light bulbs and thought it would be cool to control them from an Arduino instead of a phone. Instead of sliders on a phone app, I want to use potentiometers to control the color temperature and brightness of the lights. From what I can tell, the Arduino cloud platform is used when the user wants to control the Arduino from the internet; the opposite of what I'm attempting. I've been using Arduinos for a while now, however this is my first IoT project and I have no idea where to begin.

I was successfully able to connect an Arduino Nano 33 IoT to the cloud and control web-based values with a potentiometer, however I am uncertain how to connect the values on the cloud to the values of the Wyze bulbs. Any guidance in this matter is appreciated!

Thanks,
Andrew

Note: I have now posted this topic from the wrong account twice, but am signed in properly. I am so sorry for the previous posts, but I cannot delete the posts from the wrong account.

Please give a link to the data sheet of the light bulb.

I'm not sure if there is an official data sheet from Wyze; if there is, I couldn't find it. Here's a link to the bulbs I have: Best White LED, Wifi & Dimmable Smart Light Bulbs | Wyze

Such companies want to keep their technology secret. Bad luck if you can't crack the app and find out how to address your bulb.

DrDiettrich:
Such companies want to keep their technology secret. Bad luck if you can't crack the app and find out how to address your bulb.

Darn.

I thought it might have been possible to interface the Arduino Cloud with IFTTT as an intermediary to control the bulbs. I'll try reaching out to them if there's a way. If I come across anything else, I'll post it here.