Controlling an array of LEDs with one single Arduino output

I am trying to build a project in which I would need to control 4 RGB LEDs with independent infomation on them through a single Arduino output. I know "a single Arduino output" is not the correct terminology, but my point is that with a single board, still to decide which, I would like to control 64 RGB LEDs, and I think the optimal way would be with 16 arrays with 4 RGB LEDs each. How would the wiring and coding go?

I have been browsing for help and haven't found the right article, could you help me or point me in the right direction please?

Take one step back and explain what or how You want the LEDs to work. Then You will get useful answers and not hundreds of helpers guesses.

Have you considered individually addressable RGB LED strips like the WS2812 strips?

I am trying to build a project in which I would need to control 4 RGB LEDs with independent infomation on them through a single Arduino output.

OK

would like to control 64 RGB LEDs

Hang on you only wanted four a moment ago?

I think the optimal way would be with 16 arrays with 4 RGB LEDs each.

Why would you think that.

If you really want to control 64 RGB LEDs then use one of these:-
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/283114378205

Thanks for informing me about the LED strips, I have done some browsing through YT and have found a channel that helps me with my purpose, i leave it here just so if anyone needs it further on: YT video