Controlling bldc with RF 2.4Ghz module and joystick

Hi! Can we control a bldc motor with a joystick and RF 2.4Ghz module.I am making an arduino quadcopter which wanna control using 2 arduinos RF module and joystick.whait would be the coding.I found one old topic for controlling using potentiometer but I just wanna make a RC hence want to control using joystick how can I do that(this is the old topics address Controllin a motor brushless by RF 433mhz - Motors, Mechanics, Power and CNC - Arduino Forum) any help would be gratefully accepted.Cheers

Can we control a bldc motor with a joystick and RF 2.4Ghz module.
Yes. You will need a driver for the motor.

I am making an arduino quadcopter which wanna control using 2 arduinos RF module and joystick.
You would typically use an Electronic Speed Control (ESC) to drive each of the four motors.

whait would be the coding.
Read the joystick with analogRead(). Send the data to the other Arduino. Control the motor speed with the Servo library (the ESC acts like a hobby servo).

Any help would be gratefully accepted.
Joop Brokking has a series of YouTube videos on making an Arduino quadcopter:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0K4VDicBzsibZqfa42DVxC8CGCMB7G2G

I got my nRF24s working with this Tutorial

I suggest you use the TMRh20 version of the RF24 library - it solves some problems from the ManiacBug version

The pair of programs in this link may be useful. They have been abstracted from a system for controlling model trains.

...R