Controlling multiple SPST quad switches via Arduino

Hello Community,

I am a beginner with Arduino and I am trying to incorporate 16 quad SPST switches in my project: ADG1612.

Briefly, each chip has 4 switches that I will use to control some electronics for ON/OFF. 16 chips with 4 switches = 64 switches

Here is the datasheet:

I understand that the control pins of the switches must be connected to the Arduino’s digital output pins. For ON: Pin =HIGH and OFF: Pin=LOW

I do not know how to write a code that can go sequentially between 4 switches of the same chip and move on to the next chip and perform the same operation.

Any pointers will be much appreciated. Thanks

You could use four of these: SparkFun Analog/Digital MUX Breakout - CD74HC4067 - BOB-09056 - SparkFun Electronics

You might look at latching multiplex chips to have expanded outputs.

Can you briefly talk writing a code to switch please?

a5o_user_2901:
Can you briefly talk writing a code to switch please?

You will need to start studying and experimenting with example code to develop your skills, then post your best effort. Only you know how you want the code to work with your project.

a5o_user_2901:
I do not know how to write a code that can go sequentially between 4 switches of the same chip and move on to the next chip and perform the same operation.

Those chips have one control input for each of the four switches. You therefore need 64 outputs from your Arduino to set the 64 switches in whatever pattern you desire. The Arduino UNO only has about 20 digital outputs and that's only if you don't need any of their other functions (Serial, Wire, SPI, analogRead()...). The Arduino MEGA has 54 which is closer but still not enough.
Fortunately there are various ways to make more outputs. One common way is to chain together some 74HC595 serial-in/parallel-out shift registers to add outputs in sets of 8 bits. See this tutorial: https://www.arduino.cc/en/tutorial/ShiftOut