- Unscrewed RC Car
- No VCC found on IC RX-2B, VDD found on RX-2B receiver IC. Hence assumed VDD as VCC.
- Connected Arduino 5V to VDD of Battery (Battery was connected to VDD of IC), Arduino GND to Battery other pin( Battery other pin connected to GND of IC indirectly)
- Identified the F,B,L,R pins of the RX-2B receiver and noted the wires running from F,B,L,R pins of RX-2B to the motors of the car.
- Directly soldered the 4 pins (8=F,7=B,2=L,4=R) of Arduino to Car motors through wires by taking into consideration step 4 (The car motor wires that were already soldered to RX-2B receiver was not touched or altered)
- Uploaded the Arduino Code
- The Arduino was plugged to the computer through USB
Issue 1. After uploading code to Arduino with Arduino powered through USB attached to computer, nothing happened. The wheels did not turn.
Issue 2. After disconnecting the Arduino and undoing all that was done to the car, the Car did not Function through its remote control
Issue 3. One of the wires on the car which is not part of F,B,L,R or VDD or GND or LEDs connected to RX-2B got disconnected. Unable to identify where to re-solder that wire on the RX-2B IC.
Final Note: RC Car not working
Need help and sugestions