Controlling RGB lights from Multiple Sources

Hi all,

So this is what I'm trying to do: I'm redoing my bedroom soon and I'm going to install (6) 12v rgb led recessed light units as well as rgb led light strips around the crown moulding. I'd like to be able to control the lights from a panel on the wall and from my phone.

After researching a lot online, I found these on Amazon. These wall panels would be great if I just wanted to control the lights only from this panel since it controls and powers the rgb lights, however I also want to be able to with my phone. I then found these on Amazon as well. This would allow me to control the lights from my phone, but not the touch panel.

My question: Would it be possible to output both of these to an Arduino and have the led lights be controlled from the Arduino based on the last input from either of these sources?

(A little about me, I have a lot of experience with AC wiring and have done a good bit of DC projects in cars as well, however I'm a complete novice when it comes to Arduinos. This is (hopefully) the first of many projects like this.)

Thanks!

In the simplest case two diodes may be sufficient to merge the output lines of both controllers, to control the light strip.

Otherwise the Arduino has to decode the outputs of both controllers, merge them and output the result to the strip and the other lights. Then it may become easier to add the touch panel and phone connection to the Arduino, and let it do whatever it should do with that info.

Details depend on the controllers (data sheets required). The first control looks very nice, the second link seems not to work for me.