Controlling scrolling and swip In PCs using the Arduino and AccelerometerADXL345

I am a new guy here. I started using the Arduino just a few days ago because I really liked the hand acceleration gesture control to control the Car and Drones and also creating a Hand. I tried basic sensors and Arduino practices and have some basic understanding of working.

I created a simple ADXL345 with Arduino servo control, car, and Light. I was searching for How to interact with this gesture with the PC. So I searched and found only one thing which was creating a simple mouse for PC. I didn't find anything else.

I want to create a project through which I can connect my Arduino + ADXL345 in LAN to my PC and just like Hand gesture (forward, backward, right, left, up, down) I should be able to scroll the webpages, swipe left and right the images and other things (other things would require Flex sensor but it is for later).

Basically I want to create something which will help me scroll through anything and swipe left and right for image viewing. Please, help me regarding how can I create this.

A PC typically interprets gestures from a touchpad/touchscreen. I'd try to build a device based on that hardware (USB) and software (HID) interface.

DrDiettrich:
A PC typically interprets gestures from a touchpad/touchscreen. I'd try to build a device based on that hardware (USB) and software (HID) interface.

Yes, you are right. But I want to create something which can do things via Bluetooth or via Wi-Fi. And I am not getting an initial step from where to start this. What will be the roadmap?

You'll have to find a PC device driver that accepts gestures via WiFi or BT. Writing your own program that accepts gesture codes from those devices, I don't know how such a program could transmit the decoded gestures to Windows.

DrDiettrich:
You'll have to find a PC device driver that accepts gestures via WiFi or BT. Writing our own program that accepts gesture codes from those devices, I don't know how such a program could transmit the decoded gestures to Windows.

DrDiettrich:
You'll have to find a PC device driver that accepts gestures via WiFi or BT. Writing our own program that accepts gesture codes from those devices, I don't know how such a program could transmit the decoded gestures to Windows.

That's what I want and let's see if anybody else knows how to achieve this.

Hey, Does anybody know how to achieve this?

It's too PC specific, I'd ask in a PC/Windows forum. Come back once you know more about that side of your project.