Controlling with a potentiometer. RC

can you control the back wheels of a RC Car with a potentiometer??

Yes.

(That answer is about as informative as the question)

Can D.J.B stop posting the same question over and over again?

can you tell me how?

Yes; just stop repeating yourself.

How the f??k do we know what your R/C car looks like? Or even what "control" means in this context?

Stop asking stupid incomplete questions.

can you tell me how?

No.

I understand grumpy mike maybe you dont no :) and why be agressive i only want help LOL :P

He's not being aggressive, he's just trying to tell you that you're not giving us enough to go on to give you a sensible answer. Or, indeed, any answer.

No worries DJB, you see with computers/electronics etc its the whole case of rubbish in-rubbish out.

So unfortunately the information you get back from the community depends on the amount of information you are willing to put in.

So if you post a vague request without going into exact details then you can't expect anyone to assist you because there are too many variables for anyone to assist you with a solution and there are many potential solutions to your problem without knowing the specifics.

So you need to give some more detail, like the type of RC car, the type motor (brushless or brushed), voltage and current ratings etc etc. What exactly do you want to control speed? Also what is in the car does it have a speed controller in place already or do you want to directly control the motor etc etc.

I don't think anyone is being hostile its just that many people here put a lot of time into helping others and it gets irritating when people just want solutions handed to them on a plate, and there is google for that anyway.

Hope that helps.

So unfortunately the information you get back from the community depends on the amount of information you are willing to put in.

Cheers i didnt realise how annoying it can be im new.http://www.arduino.cc/yabbfiles/Smilies/evil.gif

Cheers i didnt realise how annoying it can be im new

That's a big part of the problem. Not that you're new, but that you didn't bother to read the forum before you post. If you, you would have found many threads about RC cars, motor speed control and other interesting subject which may or may not relate directly to your problem. Instead you barge in here screaming "I want, I want, I want" and "gimme, gimme, gimme" without even bothering us, what you want and what you have to start from.

Korman