Convert 3D model from CAD software to understandable file for Arduino

Hi!
I'm on an Arduino 3D printer project, and I have the next question: Is there any software or pluggin for an existing CAD software that converts the coordinates of the 3D model to an understandable file for Arduino, so it could move the stepper motors to the correct position and deposit in that place the fused polymer to create a real 3D model?
I've been developing a CAD software on Java, and I've already made almost all the back-end and part of the front-end. One of the importants parts that are not developed yet is that which exports the model to a file for Arduino, but knowing the complexity of a CAD program, I preffer to use an existing one than made my own.
I know that exists the Materia 101, but I want to made my 3D printer, so I hope you could help me in this aspect.
Thanks in advance.
Bye!

there any software or pluggin for an existing CAD software that converts the coordinates of the 3D model to an understandable file for Arduino, so it could move the stepper motors to the correct position and deposit in that place the fused polymer to crea

No.

What you normally do is to take the 3D file and put it into a program that slices it up into layers and generates movement instructions for each layer. This is normally in Gcode. Then something sends that Gcode out to the controller like an Arduino.

You need to get a Gcode interpreter program to receive these instructions and turn them into steps for the motors.

If you don't want to write one yourself then look at the options on the rep-rap site.

Ok, then I believe I preffer to make my own G-code interpreter since other programming languages are prefered before others like Java in 3D printing.
Bye!

LoSan:
Ok, then I believe I preffer to make my own G-code interpreter since other programming languages are prefered before others like Java in 3D printing.

I don't understand this. It does not sound to me like a logical argument for writing your own interpreter. On the other hand, writing an interpreter could be fun.

There will be lots of information about generating GCode from 3D CAD on the RepRap Forum. One of the programs used for that is called Slic3r.

There will also be lots of information about Arduino based 3D printing programs such as Marlin.

...R

I wanted to say that other programming languages, like C, C++, Python... are more usually used than others like Java, or at least as I read in other posts. As my CAD software is written in Java, I preffer to write my own G-code interpreter.
Anyway, thanks Robin2 for your reply.
Bye!

LoSan:
As my CAD software is written in Java, I preffer to write my own G-code interpreter.

That makes sense. I wrote a simple one in Python.

I presume you realize that your Java code will run on your PC and not on your Arduino. So, as well as interpreting the GCode you will need to create and send suitable data to the Arduino.

Programs like GRBL and the common 3D printing programs interpret the GCode on the Arduino.

...R

The Arduino in this project has a Gcode interpreter in it.
http://www.thebox.myzen.co.uk/Hardware/CNC_Conversion.html