convert int to char*

https://github.com/MarcoMartines/GSM-GPRS-GPS-Shield/blob/GSMSHIELD/doc/List.txt

the call function here demands a char* as an argument. How would I for example convert a 10 digit int to this? Googling only brings up int to regular char.

How would I for example convert a 10 digit int to this?

With only sixteen bits in an "int", there ain't no such animal.

AWOL:

How would I for example convert a 10 digit int to this?

With only sixteen bits in an "int", there ain't no such animal.

Okay how would I 'read in' single digits into a char* or failing that convert a string to a char*? I'm going to be getting values one at a time and they have to be assembled into one number. Converting to string I know but getting it to char* doesn't seem to be easy to find.

A char array with a terminating null is a string. Just pass it in to the call() function.

Holding the 'phone number' as a number is a mistake. It is more sensible to hold it as a string in any case, and once you do that this problem disappears.

Okay how would I 'read in' single digits into a char*

Read them from where?

Okay how would I 'read in' single digits into a char*

Start by understanding what a string is. Then, you'll realize why this is a stupid question.

I'm going to be getting values one at a time

From where?

and they have to be assembled into one number.

Why? There is no reason to convert a string to a number and than convert the number back to a string.

Converting to string I know but getting it to char* doesn't seem to be easy to find.

Does it matter what you call the NULL terminated array of chars? A string IS a char *.