convert simulator to c++

Hi there i am niewbee,i try it very much to learn write code but I have difficulty,perhaps something programm simulator to convert code c++?

If it’s a Arduino simulator then you already use C/C++.

But tip, don’t use a stupid simulator, go for the real deal. Simulators are great for simple stuff but fail a lot for the more complex stuff.

I understand but for me is easy to design simulator is there some programm to convert?

krokodile: I understand but for me is easy to design simulator is there some programm to convert?

which simulator?

Why convert? Isn't it the task of a simulator to use the same source as the real deal aka an Arduino?

But really don't, might sound "easier" but a compiler is another can of worms. Can't count how many times people come here to ask why the simulator isn't doing what they expect with a complex program. Simulators are just not that good.

i have fritzing simoulator,i whant to convert because is more difficult to write code and easy to design

krokodile:
i have fritzing simoulator

The worst of them all.

What exactly is it that you want to convert. You have some code now that is (FILL IN THIS BLANK) and you want to convert it to (FILL IN THIS BLANK).