converting arduino library to c library

Hello ,

Maybe this is out context. I am trying to work with epaper display that has an arduino library.

I worked with an arduino and it worked fine. Next I am trying to use it with a programmable xbee which uses c language.

The problem is the library i have is for arduino and it wont work with the xbee module. Is there any way i could convert the arduino library to a normal c code.

I am using codeWarrior software.

Any guidance would be appreciated.
(I have attached the library files of arduino. available on waveshare)

Regards,

epd1in54.cpp (8.34 KB)

epd1in54.h (3.69 KB)

epdif.cpp (1.97 KB)

epdif.h (1.78 KB)

epdpaint.cpp (8.85 KB)

epdpaint.h (2.66 KB)

font8.c (17 KB)

font12.c (25.2 KB)

font16.c (46.9 KB)

font20.c (62.8 KB)

font24.c (94.4 KB)

fonts.h (2.81 KB)

mustafa404:
Hello ,

Maybe this is out context. I am trying to work with epaper display that has an arduino library.

I worked with an arduino and it worked fine. Next I am trying to use it with a programmable xbee which uses c language.

The problem is the library i have is for arduino and it wont work with the xbee module. Is there any way i could convert the arduino library to a normal c code.

I am using codeWarrior software.

Any guidance would be appreciated.
(I have attached the library files of arduino. available on waveshare)

Regards,

Aside from "Arduino specific" functions such as "Serial.print()", etc..., an Arduino library (and indeed any Arduino sketch) IS C/C++.

What kind of errors are you getting when you use the library?

If some Arduino functions, like digitalRead() or analogWrite(), are missing then you will need to replace them with equivalents for the processor you are using.

Next I am trying to use it with a programmable xbee which uses c language.

Can you post a link to that device? The only programming that can be done on most XBees is done by the factory before the devices are shipped.