converting qbasic microsoft to run on ardunio r33

I have a old computer running dos 6.0 it has qbasic programming . i have a project that runs in qbasic code. the computer crashed this codr is no longer avaiable want reprogram so i can use ardunio. this machine is an xyz pc board drill

What is stopping you ?

google is probably out of order today ...

Just get another old computer. Check thrift shops and computer recyclers.

hoss1300: I have a old computer running dos 6.0 it has qbasic programming . i have a project that runs in qbasic code. the computer crashed this codr is no longer avaiable want reprogram so i can use ardunio. this machine is an xyz pc board drill

It's difficult to know from this whether you have the QBasic source code or not. If you have it then as others have suggested, the simplest thing is probably to buy an equivalent PC and transfer the program to it.

If you no longer have the source code then the concept of "converting" it does not make sense.

If you do want to use an Arduino to control your XYZ drill then there is a CNC program called GRBL that will probably do what you need. However that is just a wild guess because you have provided none of the technical details of your drill.

...R