Copying image on SD card

Is it possible to get image from Android phone to arduino via Bluetooth, as each byte of the image is received can we save it on SD card?. Then later can we read full image??.

Yes, you could do that. It might take a very long time to transmit a whole image at Arduino speed, but it could surely be done. You just need to write a program on the Android that takes the image file byte by byte and sends it out over bluetooth to the Arduino and then the Arduino can save each byte to the SD as it receives it.

The bigger question is why? Why not let the Android save the image to the SD card itself? The Arduino isn't going to be able to do much with an image file from a phone and it's piddling little 2K of RAM.

I have to display image dynamically either through cloud or any other protocol. I thought it is better to take from Bluetooth. Please suggest me if any better way is there.

I have to display image dynamically either through cloud or any other protocol.

Explain what you mean there? What is the role of the Arduino in all of this? This all sounds like a job for the Android phone to do itself.