Corona virus - it's simple

ballscrewbob:
Missus noticed something watching two different news conferences.

Trudope (Canadian Plonker) had his aids at decent distance from him during his (social distancing).
El-Cheeto (Putin puppet) had his aids very close by during his (zero social distance).

Well here is hoping it works out well for Trudope.
And there is zero hope for the other guy.

Who Knows we may get an early reprieve from another 4 years :astonished:

These are the "Sunny ways, my friends. Sunny ways!"

download.jpg

"Ottawa won’t impose travel restrictions on international visitors — at least not yet."

OOPS

download.jpg

The most informative dashboard I've seen https://reports.msf.net/public/covid19/.

larryd:
"Ottawa won’t impose travel restrictions on international visitors — at least not yet."

How many people WANT to travel to Canada right now? Well okay, half of NYC for starts, and it's not that far a drive but how many International visitors has Canada been getting?

Will visitors be required to go through quarantine and testing? A good protocol on that would mean that the PM of Canada is not the dit-head that he's painted up to be but then I'm used to conservative lies having been brought up by lying conservatives.

I also have just as much contempt for the CONS especially "HARPO the ignorant" up here.
He has been especially quiet since his demise.

I dont think there is a single one who hasn't had a "knee jerk" reaction to the whole Covid debacle.
Give them a "real" problem and they all start to tremble at the knees.

Trudope is throwing money around like confetti at a wedding.
Of course I am going to snag some of that free cash as I wont be around when it comes to collect the debt.

Some of his actions are belated but welcome.
Some even start to lay a path for recovery.
BUT AT WHAT COST ?

Hi,
Australian COVID-19 data site;

Tom... :slight_smile:

ballscrewbob:
I also have just as much contempt for the CONS especially “HARPO the ignorant” up here.
He has been especially quiet since his demise.

I dont think there is a single one who hasn’t had a “knee jerk” reaction to the whole Covid debacle.
Give them a “real” problem and they all start to tremble at the knees.

Trudope is throwing money around like confetti at a wedding.
Of course I am going to snag some of that free cash as I wont be around when it comes to collect the debt.

Some of his actions are belated but welcome.
Some even start to lay a path for recovery.
BUT AT WHAT COST ?

I have Canadian relatives, but I haven’t kept track of who is PM. I view the Title IX social injustice wonders as your bigger threat.

We have President Spendthrift who has raised the deficit from about 400B/year to 1T/year plus whatever comes along.
And now we have plus 2T for bailouts and plus more TRILLIONS to prop up the vote, errrr Save The Corp Rats People!

At what cost? When the debt gets high enough we’ll end up with a totalitarian Oligarchy and lots of 1900 style Morgantowns.

Our southern cousins are so lucky, we want your president for our prime-minister, he has great hair too.

YouTube:

dougp:
It is being reported that 21 million Chinese cell phone accounts have been closed in the last three months. china cell phone accounts at DuckDuckGo

There seem to be some explanations available for this e.g. swapping from 4G to 5G, it being normal for people to have 2 phones but closing one when they cannot work etc.

Also there are foreign nationals in cities like Wuhan and they have not mentioned what would be truly devasting death rates. In addition Whuhan travel restrictions are being relaxed, which seem unlikely if the death rates were apocalyptic.

I would take the linking of cell accounts to deaths with a pinch of salt.

A 17 year old with no previously reported health conditions has died after being turned away from a hospital because he had no health insurance. “The Friday before he died, he was healthy,” the mayor of Lancaster, California said about the teenager. “By Wednesday, he was dead.”

There seem to be an increasing number of deaths in people without existing complaints in the 30-50 age group, but it extends down to teens.

Males seem to be at greatest risk from Covid-19. As yet there is no explanation for this. The high death rate amongst males was first noticed in China but was initially put down to high rates of heavy smoking amongst Chinese males. That theory does not seem to be holding up.

ardly:
A 17 year old with no previously reported health conditions has died after being turned away from a hospital because he had no health insurance. “The Friday before he died, he was healthy,” the mayor of Lancaster, California said about the teenager. “By Wednesday, he was dead.”

Thank God I live in Australia.

larryd:
Our southern cousins are so lucky, we want your president for our prime-minister, he has great hair too.

Trade! There, done deal and NO BACKSIES but you gotta take McConnell and Nunes and the rest of those lying oath-breakers with him as it wouldn’t do to break up the whole corrupt set!

It’s the least you could do after sending Royalty to L.A. or will you want money like we stole them?

Yeah lets wind this up fast before they know they’re going. We can keep Doonesbury in line just fine.

ardly:

Me too. It's hard times in Wuhan, you can keep the phone or you can eat.... doesn't make you sick or dead.

ardly:
Males seem to be at greatest risk from Covid-19. As yet there is no explanation for this.

Males don't have estrogen. Tests on lab rats showed that females with blocked estrogen die at higher rates to SARS, not sure if they did a run with the new virus.

That 17 y.o., we don't get any medical history on him beside one day he was fine and less than a week later he died. What sensational reporting that is, somebody get an outrage pump so it can get fully inflated!

ardly:

Either that story was made up or there's something they are omitting in the story. The reason I say this is because hospitals can't turn you away for lifesaving services for monetary reasons (i.e. no insurance). It's literally illegal here.

GoForSmoke:
Trade! There, done deal and NO BACKSIES but you gotta take McConnell and Nunes and the rest of those lying oath-breakers with him as it wouldn't do to break up the whole corrupt set!

It's the least you could do after sending Royalty to L.A. or will you want money like we stole them?

Yeah lets wind this up fast before they know they're going. We can keep Doonesbury in line just fine.

This is what you get, forgot to tell you he likes to wear black face amongst other things.

Actually he is your new Mr. Dressup now.

I guess we get the politicians we deserve. :frowning:

No Backsies! Come and collect your prize. Your offer was taken, the forum is the record.

I'd rather have a ponce than a wannabe dictator.

Oh boy, we get two for one.

ardly:

The post was censored on Reddit. Anything reaching that status can safely be regarded as super duper extra special BS. (edit)

ardly:

I do. So, along with some other links/items on this thread it does point up the sheer amount of mis/disinformation out there.

I did not know that.