Correct pins for TFT CTE32HR on mega

Hello,

I have a TFT screen 3.2 "CTE32HR.

I can’t find the correct pins to use the touch capabilities with the library Henning Karlsen

In the example, 6,5,4,3,2 but on my screen, I don’t have these connectors.

Can you help me?

thank you in advance

Google the Coldtears website and compare your display with the genuine CTE32HR. Compare your Adapter Shield with the official Coldtears Adapter shield.

If your display is not a genuine Coldtears product, post a link to the Ebay site that you bought it from.

I have never used Coldtears products. Many others have, and been very pleased with them.

David.

The link is dead, I found the same in HX8357B

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Arduino-3-0-3-2-TFT-Color-Screen-480-x320-LCD-Screen-for-Arduino-Mega256-/151876739641?hash=item235c8f2239:g:4zQAAOSwwbdWPB0-

I want to find the correct pin assignment for my screen

The ColdTears Ebay shop does not show a photo of the pcb side of its CTE32HR display. It does say that it has an ILI9481 controller.

An owner of a genuine CTE32HR will be able to compare "your" photo.

If you have got a genuine display, the website shows you the correct Shield for a Mega.

David.

Not genuine, as denoted by the 2 add-on pins on the upper right side, and the 36 way connector, not the standard 40 way as used by most tft's including CTE.

Regards,

Graham

PS as per original enquiry about touch pins, from the ebay link provided by the OP :-

I do not have sample code, please do not buy if you don't know how to use it.

Screen resolution:480 x 320(pixel) Screen type: TFT (ISP all sight) Touching function: no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Backlight: highlighting white light 6LED Power dissipation: 80-110MA Module power supply: 5v/3.3v Drive IC: HX8357B Date bus: 16 bit parallel bus(compatible Arduino Mega2560)

Hello, thank you all for your help

I will buy a screen with the touch function!