could anyone help me pinpointing what the fets on this IC does ? :S

hey there i amtrying to make my RC car into a "robot" driving rc car so that it follows a given path :P anyways i have found and determined the IC in the receiver and it is this one right here: http://www.nxp.com/documents/data_sheet/HEF4515B_CNV.pdf

but its so much more complicated in the tutorials since mine has vss and vdd etc where his had left right vcc for voltage and ground was gnd etc :P but idk where the ground for my chip is etc

any ideas what the ground is on my chip or where the "vcc" is :P ?

i really need help with this so please help me out

Vdd is the positive voltage input and Vss is ground.

I am not sure how your question relates to the topic title.

yea sorry i didn't actually know how to title it :P but anyways thanks :D now i can try and send HIGH signals to the other pins and see if my RC car reacts to it ;D

now i can try and send HIGH signals to the other pins and see if my RC car reacts to it

There is a bit more to it thatn that. You need to put a pattern on A0 to A3. Then put the EL line at 0 or one, then you need to pulse the E bar line.

yea i did some hardware research :P a.k.a looking at the chip lol and i got it out of the casing and there was no pins underneath the board and the IC is so tiny that soldering to its feets will be impossibru O.o so i was thinking if there could be other solutions and then i thought that i maybe could send an RC signal to the car from the arduino and then the car reacts to that signal ?

The only think you have posted is a link to a logic chip. There is a whole lot of something else you are keeping to yourself.