Could you explain Password Library a little bit?

Hello everyone. I’m trying to understand Password library. But there is not much source in my language. And i can not understand the explanation for Password library on the “arduino.cc”, well. Also there was only one example.

I want you to explain functions a little bit. And i will be glad if you write an example.

Thanks.

(deleted)

But i can not speak-read-write English well. I'm still learning speaking English. I'm a student. So, i'm sorry but i need to see some examples to understand through

aatabag:
But i can not speak-read-write English well. I'm still learning speaking English. I'm a student. So, i'm sorry but i need to see some examples to understand through

perhaps:

1. post what you are working with
    or
  2. find a better documented library
    or
  3. program it yourself... you could learn something

I'm trying to make a door lock with using LCD (16x2), keypad and a servo. At first, i wasn't going to use Password library. But i found a door lock project and i saw it. I tried to understand through the codes but there are some functions i don't know. So i searched on the internet but there was no explanation in my language. I will search some more examples. But it would be better if someone explained what "set(password), is(password), append(character), reset(), evaluate()" means in a little example. Thanks.

aatabag:
I'm trying to make a door lock with using LCD (16x2), keypad and a servo. At first, i wasn't going to use Password library. But i found a door lock project and i saw it. I tried to understand through the codes but there are some functions i don't know. So i searched on the internet but there was no explanation in my language. I will search some more examples. But it would be better if someone explained what "set(password), is(password), append(character), reset(), evaluate()" means in a little example. Thanks.

you have to tell us which library you are using and where you found it. Otherwise, it is a guess.

I was talking about this: Arduino Playground - Password Library
I downloaded it from there. And the functions i'm talking about was there. But i couldn't understand meanings of them (because of my English level).

I suggest you don’t jump into major projects without understanding the basics.
Understand the concepts found the examples in the IDE.

That said, when you don’t understand functions etc., ask for help with them.

Okay. Thanks. I will continue with examples. And i will finish it tomorrow. Thanks everyone.