Create Editor not working correctly with Arduino Due

Using Create Editor in my Chrome browser on Windows 10, the Arduino Due is detected correctly via the Programming USB connection but when trying to upoad the Blink sketch I get the following:

arduino-builder/arduino-builder -compile -core-api-version 10611 -build-path /tmp/067672714 -hardware arduino-builder/hardware -hardware arduino-builder/packages/cores -tools arduino-builder/tools -tools arduino-builder/packages/tools -built-in-libraries arduino-builder/latest -libraries /tmp/573334551/pinned -libraries /tmp/573334551/custom -fqbn arduino:sam:arduino_due_x_dbg -verbose=false /tmp/573334551/Blink
Sketch uses 22124 bytes (4%) of program storage space. Maximum is 524288 bytes.
No device found on COM7
Could not program the board

I do not get this error when using the Arduino IDE

Any advise on correcting this?

Hi David,
could you please send us the complete output after selecting 'Console: show verbose output' from the preferences panel?
Thanks

Hi @david_webster,
I just tried on Win10 and I was able to upload on both ports. I had to wait a bit for the core to be installed since it was the first time I was using a Due on that machine.

It would be great if you could provide us with a bit of output as @smellai asked you, as we are not able to reproduce here.

Thanks!