Create web editor using wrong library

All right, I've searched and searched and can find no solution to this problem that is related to the online editor/compiler. I'm new and just subscribed to create and have been searching the forum for about half an hour. I have a sketch which I was developing with the downloaded IDE but compiling is getting slow,hence my reason for buying a subscription. But I continue to get compile errors because the compiler is using a library I don't want. The library I need is in my "Favorites", and the compiler reports that it sees it.

/*
//Paste from compiler

Multiple libraries were found for "Adafruit_SSD1306.h"

Used: /home/builder/opt/libraries/latest/adafruit_ssd1306_wemos_mini_oled_1_1_2

Not used: /home/builder/opt/libraries/latest/adafruit_ssd1306_2_1_0

*/

The library it marks as not used is the one in "Favorites" AND the one I want to use. The library it uses is NOT in favorites. I thought entries in favorites had priority?

I know this issue has come up before but all info I can find is related to compiling using the downloaded version of the editor/compiler, and I can manage that one. I can't find any info OR route to library management other than the library manager itself. Is there a preferences page I'm blindly bouncing around in trying to find a solution?

I apologize for repeating a common and simple issue but I went through the first 10 pages of forum issues with no luck (maybe blind luck?).

Appears to be working now. Not sure if due to changes on your end but compiler completes successfully and reports:

/*
Multiple libraries were found for "Adafruit_SSD1306.h"

Used: /tmp/404297923/pinned/adafruit_ssd1306_2_1_0

Not used: /home/builder/opt/libraries/latest/adafruit_ssd1306_wemos_mini_oled_1_1_2

Not used: /home/builder/opt/libraries/latest/adafruit_ssd1306_2_1_0

*/

If someone did something - Thanks!

If not then what the heck?