Creating a phase shift

Hey! Pretty new to this forum so hopefully this is in the right spot.

For a project I'm working on, I'm using a Current Transformer to measure the current in a wire. Since this type of sensor outputs a proportional output current to an input current, and the arduino cannot measure current, I used a Current to Voltage transducer. So that works pretty well with just one input, but since the 741OP AMP I used to build the transducer takes up a lot of space I was thinking I could make better use of the chip by putting two inputs into the OP AMP. To differentiate between the two waves, I was wondering if it was possible to introduce a phase shift of 180 degrees, fitting two sine waves into one circuit.

I can't think of a way to achieve this without distorting the wave with capacitors, but I thought I'd ask about it here. Maybe one of you guys have dealt with something similar. Thanks!

The 741 is an 8-pin device. If the DIP package is too big, surface-mount versions are available.

What 2 inputs? I see only one in your description.

Adding 2 sine waves of identical frequency gives another sine wave. The 2 originals cannot be extracted from that.