Creating a PWM that doesn't interfare with serial library

HEy,
I need a create a PWM on pin that doesn't interfere with the newsoftserial of softwareserial library. Does anyone know of any library that would give me that capability. I am not sure what timer newsoftserial or softwareserial uses so if you know please let me know.
As far as i understand from the newsoftserial and softserial code they use all the timers and switch between then WHY i have no clue ? but that how i understood it.

The PWM must be able to be active all the time while at the sametime i must be able to sent data via the serial.

Sorry it is very late, but I'll try to help.

I imagine that the soft serial libraries use the respective timers they are assigned. In the case of the 328, you have timer0, timer1, and timer2. I imagine each of these has 2 channels, so you have 6 "timers." As long as you keep PWM and serial on separate channels, you should be fine. consult the 328 datasheet for more help.

wany:
As far as i understand from the newsoftserial and softserial code they use all the timers and switch between them ...

As far as I am aware, newSoftSerial does not use any timers so PWM should work fine. It does disable interrupts so other code that uses timers (such as millis and Servo) are affected by newSoftSerial, but the Arduino PWM is not interrupt driven so you should be ok.