Creating a Smart Garment to address a real-life situation

Hi everybody, I have an idea for a smart garment that could be a wonderful solution or alternative to a wicked activity currently well- established world wide.
I am an entrepreneur with a heart for our planet, and always look for ways to do the right thing for society and even the animals whom we share the earth with.
I'm looking to build a prototype garment with imbedded sensors, coin battery, and micro controllers that will send readings via bluetooth to a count or tally device of some sort.
Eventually I would like to have a program on the receiving device that can track history of readings per 'garment wearer'.

Right now, I suppose I''m here looking for a shopping list and to recruit help if possible..
Apart from the hardware I would need, anybody who can code or program the controllers, and basically help me build this product..

Any help GREATLY APPRECIATED.
Thanking you VERY MUCH for your time and response.

I'm looking to build a prototype garment with imbedded sensors, coin battery, and micro controllers that will send readings via bluetooth

Readings from what sensors?

You are aware of the range limit of bluetooth, right?

You are aware that bluetooth devices need to pair, right? And that most devices that accept connections, like phones, are VERY picky about what they pair with.

Eventually I would like to have a program on the receiving device that can track history of readings per 'garment wearer'.

What IS the "receiving device" going to be? Does it have enough memory (or access to some other device(s) that do) to maintain any kind of database?

MissApril:
. . . could be a wonderful solution or alternative to a wicked activity currently well- established world wide.
. . .

Which one of the many current "wicked activities" is amenable to such an electronic solution and what exactly are the sensors going to detect ?

Coin cell and bluetooth is also not going to work for very long. Sensors may also take significant power.