Creating FTP Server with ESP8266-Arduino Uno

Hello, I have;
Arduino UNO,
ADXL345 Acceleration Censor,
SDCard Module,
and ESP8266 Wifi Module.
I can save the outputs of the ADXL345 Sensor into SDCard. I want to send this ADXL data to a web server. I made researchers and I decided to create a FTP server. Hence, I will be able to reach the adxl datas in FTP server. How can I do that with Arduino Uno and SD Card Module and also ESP8266 Module.
I have added my Arduino code below.

sketch_nov19b.ino (1016 Bytes)

What are you trying to do? It sounds like you searched for the most difficult solution to whatever it is that you are trying to do.

Are you trying to use the ESP as a WiFi shield? Bad idea. I've never seen it work reliably. If you need WiFi, just use a board that already has WiFi on it.

FTP Server on the ESP? I've never heard of anyone doing it, but it can't be much different than an HTTP server- just a different protocol. But, why?? What filesystem will you be using?

Read this before posting a programming question

I just want to reach the data which in sdcard by internet. Because this sensor will record data and will save into sdcard. After a time, the sdcard storage will be full. I just want to get the sdcard data by internet and delete it.

Do you have a website with a database?

You can use HTTP POST to store data to your websites database. ESP32 HTTP GET and HTTP POST with Arduino IDE | Random Nerd Tutorials.

If you have an ESP8266, you clearly have no need for a UNO or other Arduino.

In fact, the SD card uses 3.3 V logic. so does the ESP and the ADXL345, while a UNO uses 5 V logic so you can connect the ESP and the SD card as well as the ADXL345 directly without the level converters you would need for all three with a UNO.

I think the question might be changed to :
how can I record data and then open and read that data file later or from a different device ?

one way is to store the data on the cloud, Idahowalker posted a link to a tutorial.
something like a live-stream to the cloud based data file.

one of the requests we see on here, similar to yours, is to create the database locally, then copying the whole file to cloud.
like taking temperature, humidity, lumens, solar cell power, etc, during the day on your solar panels, then at night, upload the whole day's log at once.

by cloud, I mean your home PC that holds a file and is connected to the internet, or your web page, or a file logging hosting service. some device that can be access over the internet.

I am in the research phase for my project so cannot offer solutions, just trying to add some clarity into the actual need.

as a note, if you pull your SD card once a month and move the data to your hard drive, you can have access to all the history and keep your card less than full.

but when you look at storing on the cloud, you would only need to use the SD card if there was no connection to the internet.

I host stuff on an ESP module.. (webpage/images..etc)...

that collects data... and saves this to a .txt file using PSIFFS

I then can load up a different 'page' (url paramter)

whatever.com/gettext

and I have it output all the data stored on it..

Are these other devices.. remote? or local to the ESP?

If local.. you could do the above..

if all remote.. instead of saving locally using SPIFFS.. you could just send the data out to some endpoint PHP script.. that stores it in a database..

Accessible a million ways.