Creating multiple accelerometer and SD card system

Hi,

I am currently doing a project where I want to create a system using up to (can be less than) 4 ADXL377 accelerometers to measure data and a microSD card reader for storing the data.

I am a self-proclaimed novice with Arduino coding as before this project I have never coded Arduino before. I have what I believe to be codes that should work with for the individual parts but when I run int errors I am unsure how to fix them. Also, when it eventually comes to coming them all together I am unsure what changes I will have to make the produce one 'master' code.

Basically, any form of support on this would be greatly appreciated as I am working to an ever closing deadline. The parts being used in this project are:

• Elegoo MEGA 2560 R3
  • 4 ADXL377 Accelerometers
  • A microSD card adapter
  • A solderless breadboard and wires

Thanks in advance for any help with this

I'm not sure why Mr. Google didn't like you, but when I googled "ADXL337 Arduino", thie was the first hit: ADXL337 and ADXL377 Accelerometer Hookup Guide - learn.sparkfun.com

Since the device outputs an analog signal, you need 3 analog pins per ADXL337 that you want to read. For 4 of them, you'll need 12 analog pins, so the Mega is appropriate.

There's even code on that page.