" CSRF: HTTP: NAMED COOKIE NOT PRESENT "

I get this error on Firefox and IE when i try to login but am able to login via chrome which is how am posting this thread.

Does any one have any idea about this error ?

I'm starting to think that somewhere out there is a forum very similar to the Programming Questions forum here where our dear forum admins are posting their code and muddling through trying to run this forum. They don't seem to be doing very well at the moment.

Which IE ? Which OS ?

Win 7 x64 and currently logged in in Firefox to do this bit of my reply.

And modified under IE 11 here.

And this bit with Chrome

I'd try deleting all the cookies from arduino.cc to see if that helps.

Here's an example of the quality of work done on the website. There is a file: https://www.arduino.cc/latest.txt that's used by the Arduino IDE to determine when it should display a notification that there is a new IDE version available. Nobody bothered to update that file for over 1.5 years so the update notifications stopped working. Someone reported this issue and it took them two months just to get around to changing latest.txt from 10601 to 10801 (the latest IDE version at that time). I happened to check the file two weeks ago and it had changed back to 10601! I reported it but it still hasn't been updated to 10802. I realize some of the forum stuff is complicated but this is a single text file, no html, no css, no database, and they still can't manage to get it right!!! Pretty sad.

ballscrewbob: Which IE ? Which OS ?

Win 7 x64 and currently logged in in Firefox to do this bit of my reply.

And modified under IE 11 here.

And this bit with Chrome

This is Windows 8 64Bit, Browsers tried are Firefox and Internet Explorer. so far no problems on Chrome.