CuHead WiFi Shield v2.0 for arduino UNO r3

Hi,
Im trying to make Wifi conection with CuHead WiFi shield v2.0 in my arduino UNO but i can´t run any of the examples sketchs. Can anybody help me to realizewhat is the problem in here? The error mensage is the as follows (for the "simple server" example):

Arduino: 1.6.10 (Windows 10), Board:"Arduino/Genuino Uno"
In file included from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ZG2100BasedWiFiShield-master/config.h:39:0,
from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ZG2100BasedWiFiShield-master/WiShield.h:40,
from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ZG2100BasedWiFiShield-master\examples\SimpleServer\SimpleServer.pde:5:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ZG2100BasedWiFiShield-master/witypes.h:65:22: error: conflicting declaration 'typedef unsigned int u16'
typedef unsigned int u16;
^
In file included from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:225:0,
from sketch\SimpleServer.pde.cpp:1:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino/USBAPI.h:30:24: note: previous declaration as 'typedef short unsigned int u16'
typedef unsigned short u16;
^
In file included from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ZG2100BasedWiFiShield-master/config.h:39:0,
from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ZG2100BasedWiFiShield-master/WiShield.h:40,
from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ZG2100BasedWiFiShield-master\examples\SimpleServer\SimpleServer.pde:5:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ZG2100BasedWiFiShield-master/witypes.h:70:17: error: conflicting declaration 'typedef uint8_t boolean'
typedef uint8_t boolean;
^
In file included from sketch\SimpleServer.pde.cpp:1:0:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:117:14: note: previous declaration as 'typedef bool boolean'
typedef bool boolean;
^
In file included from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ZG2100BasedWiFiShield-master/WiShield.h:40:0,
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ZG2100BasedWiFiShield-master/config.h:44:14: error: 'prog_char' does not name a type
extern const prog_char ssid;
^
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ZG2100BasedWiFiShield-master/config.h:46:14: error: 'prog_char' does not name a type
extern const prog_char security_passphrase;
^
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ZG2100BasedWiFiShield-master/config.h:51:8: error: 'prog_uchar' does not name a type
extern prog_uchar wep_keys;
^
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ZG2100BasedWiFiShield-master/config.h:53:14: error: 'prog_char' does not name a type
extern const prog_char webpage;
^
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ZG2100BasedWiFiShield-master/config.h:54:14: error: 'prog_char' does not name a type
extern const prog_char twitter;
^
SimpleServer:15: error: 'prog_char' does not name a type
const prog_char ssid PROGMEM = {"ASYNCLABS"}; // max 32 bytes
^
SimpleServer:20: error: 'prog_char' does not name a type
const prog_char security_passphrase PROGMEM = {"12345678"}; // max 64 characters
^
SimpleServer:24: error: 'prog_uchar' does not name a type
prog_uchar wep_keys PROGMEM = { 0x01, 0x02, 0x03, 0x04, 0x05, 0x06, 0x07, 0x08, 0x09, 0x0a, 0x0b, 0x0c, 0x0d, // Key 0
^
exit status 1
'prog_char' does not name a type

Thx in advance

The "prog_char does not name a type", etc. errors have been fixed in this fork: https://github.com/morganchristiansson/ZG2100BasedWiFiShield/archive/master.zip

That still leaves the "conflicting declaration" errors. Why do people do that typedef crap? It always causes problems. I have to assume that at some point in the past this library actually did compile so I recommend just going back through the Arduino IDE versions until you find one that works.

When you see a library with example filenames that end in .pde that's a sign the thing is ancient. There is a pull request on the library repository from 2012 fixing the prog_char, etc. issues that has been ignored by Linksprite, pretty sad. If you can, I suggest returning that shield and getting something from a different company that actually cares about their customers. I can't believe they sell that thing for $39 + shipping. That money would buy you eight ESP8266 shields.

thank you, i will try getting olders version of the IDE. And thank you for the advise, if i can´t get it to work i will let this shield aside.