Current Clamp Analog Reading

Hello, I have a 50A split-core clamp, from Flukso and I wanted to have current readings from my house..

If i connect it to A0 (analog Read), will I get 1024 for 50Amps and 0 for 0Amps?

If you get 1024 on anything other than a Due, you've broken it :D

1023, Sorry!

Where you bought it most have given you some specs. Like 10mV/A or something.

And if you want to read the current of your house you have to read about reading AC because that's what you have there.

I have a 50A split-core clamp, from Flukso

A link to the data sheet would be good.

If i connect it to A0 (analog Read), will I get 1024 1023 for 50Amps and 0 for 0Amps?

Only if the sensitivity of the split core clamp is 1V per 10A, and that has been converted from an AC signal to a DC signal. Even then it will be 50A peak not RMS.

The thing is I cannot find anything in the internet about this flukso fls01-50...

amlo13: The thing is I cannot find anything in the internet about this flukso fls01-50...

Then you will have to fit it and do some measurements on the output. This assumes that you have access to an oscilloscope. If not then junk it and buy a clamp from someone who can tell you what you are buying.

From a quick web search https://www.flukso.net/about Seems to be a complete package and not just a current clamp. And quite a small community at that.

Look up other current clamp meters from people like sparkfun. Even if you don't have the same output like 10mv/A since that's unknown, you might still be able to use the circuit to convert to a DC, Arduino-readable voltage.