Custom ATMEGA32U4 board USB problems [Solved]

Hello, I'm developing a custom arduino board with the microchip ATMEGA32U4, with the arduino micro schematics based. I programed the botloader (Bootloader of arduino micro) to the microchip and the first sketch through ISP with USBtinyISP and works well. The problem is when I try to program or connect for USB, the computer don't detect me the board, I have other arduino boards and I don't have any problems so isn't the drivers or USB cable.

I add a photo of the part of schematic of the USB and microchip: |373x500 I desoldered the Z1 and Z2 components to test if it was that, because they are only of protection, and see if it works well but nothing.

I hope somebody could help me. Thanks.

You burned a bootloader and then uploaded with a ISP? ISP erases the bootloader. You will have to reburn it.

Isaac96: You burned a bootloader and then uploaded with a ISP? ISP erases the bootloader. You will have to reburn it.

No, I programmed the first sketch through ISP because the USB didn't detected it. But anyways I found the problem, so thanks you for the help. The problem is I didn't connect +5V of the USB because I didn't want to power up the board through USB, but you need still connect the PIN7 (VBUS) to the +5V of the USB.

OK. Glad you got it to work. But did you not have any power LEDs?

Isaac96: OK. Glad you got it to work. But did you not have any power LEDs?

Yes I have it, connected +5V to GND.