Custom zero board- mux 3 spi ports, 1 i2s

hello:

I'm on a project involving 1 i2s for audio stream, 1 oled on spi, 1 slave device on spi and 1 sd card on spi, on a samd21G18a custom zero type board.

my slave device and oled are working, though i ran into a problem using the u8x8 library. didn't realize that everything on the same spi bus has to run hardware spi, which my board wasn't wired as. So i'm onto a new revision and rethinking how to set up my 3 spi ports.

Currently thinking each device is going to get its own spi bus. I know this sort of defeats the purpose of spi but I don't want to run into any more conflicts down the line and my software spi seems to work well.

I would appreciate another set of eyes on my pin choices to see if I got this all right.

samd.pdf (36.7 KB)

SPI is a bus intended for several periferals. Each periferal is activated by a device/chip select line. One such line per SPI device is needed.
You can post the pdf here. Many helpers don't download files filling up their computers.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.