Dagu Rover 5 - Selfmade RF24L Remote control and now with gripper :-)

Nice gripper ! Cool application for NRF24L01 radio ! You should post on the Gallery with the code .

I'd like to see more on your rf remote control with the joystick and jog buttons. Are you planning to post any documentation for the remote ?

BTW, can I ask how you pasted the photos into your post ? When I try to do that the "paste" button is not available and when I attach them as files they just appear as attachments but can't be seen in the post. I am trying to find out how to do that. Is there some trick to it that relates to the size of the image you are trying to paste ?

raschemmel:
Nice gripper !
Cool application for NRF24L01 radio !
You should post on the Gallery with the code .

I’d like to see more on your rf remote control with the joystick and jog buttons.
Are you planning to post any documentation for the remote ?

Thank you !

Soon I will make a documentation for the remote.

raschemmel: BTW, can I ask how you pasted the photos into your post ? When I try to do that the "paste" button is not available and when I attach them as files they just appear as attachments but can't be seen in the post. I am trying to find out how to do that. Is there some trick to it that relates to the size of the image you are trying to paste ?

|500x299

No trick :-)

1. Put the pictures on flickr.com (photobucket.com works fine too or any other service you like)
  2. Copy the link to the picture ( inkl. the picture name! www.photo.com/12345pic.jpg )
  3. Use the "insert an picture" funktion
  4. paste in the link to the picture.
  5. Ready :-)

Thanks !

raschemmel: You should post on the Gallery with the code .

Have a look here ! ;)

You might want to mention where you got the inspiration for your robot and where you copied most of the code from.

Have a look here !

+1 !

Thank you for sharing....

Bajdi: You might want to mention where ... you copied most of the code from.

Strong words....

Bajdi: You might want to mention where you got the inspiration for your robot and where you copied most of the code from.

No problem :

My inspiration comes from OARC Rover

The base for the RF24L code I found here at arduino-info

Now I see there are examples from you too

http://arduino-info.wikispaces.com/Nrf24L01-2.4GHz-HowTo: Based on examples at http://www.bajdi.com/

Thank you too for sharing your knowledge ;)

Thank you everyone here its been really nice to be a part of this forum :sunglasses:

Hello. I am a novice and I have the Dagu 5 rover chassis. I have an arduino uno and the DAGU Rover5 tank motor driver board. http://www.dagurobot.com/goods.php?id=130 My problem is that I don't know where to put the cable. Please help me.

My problem is that I don’t know where to put the cable

What cable ?
Post a photo or some documentation for the cable.

The arduino UNO I/O are clearly labeled.
The motor driver I/O is clearly labeled.
What’s the problem ?

The motor driver is a quad motor driver with motor Direction, & PWM (and current sense)
for each of the 4 motors. It sounds like your problem is you don’t understand how to use the motor driver because if you did you wouldn’t be asking your question. You need to start by giving us some specific information about “the cable” (Are we supposed to know which one you are referring to ?).

Are you saying you read the following and still don’t know what to do ?

This allows a single interrupt pin to monitor both inputs of a quadrature encoder. Because the interrupt output is twice the frequency of either input it also allows speed and distance to be measured with twice the resolution.

Current output:
Each channel has a current sensing circuit. The output of this circuit is approximately 1V for each amp the motor draws (5V maximum). This output can be connected directly to the analog input of any 5V micro controller.

Control logic:
The built in control logic allows each motor to be controlled by 2 pins. Driving the direction pin high or low will cause the motor to run forward or reverse. The PWM pin is used to control the motor speed. When this pin is low, the motor is off. When this pin is high the motor is at full power. To vary the speed of the motor this pin must be Pulse Width Modulated.

Motor output:
Each channel has a motor output socket. Connect any 4.5V –12V DC motor with a stall current of less than 4.5A to these pins. Exceeding 4.5A on these pins may permanently

Motor Driver MANUAL

? ? ?

robotexplorateur: Hello. I am a novice and I have the Dagu 5 rover chassis. I have an arduino uno and the DAGU Rover5 tank motor driver board. http://www.dagurobot.com/goods.php?id=130 My problem is that I don't know where to put the cable. Please help me.

Hi !

Here you can see how to connect the driver board !

|500x430

You should read this ! Klick !

Slightly updated ...

Now its possible to change between three modes ! Continuing without stopping or pausing :-)

1. Remote mode
  2. Gripper mode
  3. Obstacle avoiding mode

Klick !

More switches added ;)

|375x500

Cool !

Great upgrade !