DateFormat

Hello I am trying to find DateFormat. Which library should I include? Thanks

That's Java, isn't it? What do you want to do?

Which library should I include?

Probably not the MIDI library. A clue would be helpful. Something that caused you to believe that such a library exists, for instance.

I am trying to find the difference in days and hours between two dates. So I was searching Google and found some references to dates functions including DateFormat. If you know if anyway of finding the difference between two dates please let me know.

technics: I am trying to find the difference in days and hours between two dates. So I was searching Google and found some references to dates functions including DateFormat. If you know if anyway of finding the difference between two dates please let me know.

How about you post the code you have to far so that we have some more context?

I am using DS1302. So I want to store certain datetime into flash. Later I want to know how much time has passed since the stored datetime and now.

technics: I am using DS1302. So I want to store certain datetime into flash. Later I want to know how much time has passed since the stored datetime and now.

In that case you must have some time source which is providing your date/time. All date/time representations ultimately come down to an interval since some epoch, so to produce a format suitable to be persisted you could just convert your date/time value to a number representing the interval (at a suitable resolution) since the epoch that your clock source uses.

I am getting time from the DS1302. Could you please give me an example?

technics: I am getting time from the DS1302. Could you please give me an example?

Look here and here: