DC 60volt (max) monitor through earthnet

Hi,

I want to make a project to monitor dc voltage & current (0 volt to 60volt , 1 to 70 Amp) through earthnet.
kindly suggest, which material are required to complete the project.

You will need suitable voltage and current sensors, an Arduino, and some way to connect to earthnet.

DC 60volt & 70Amp sensors are not available in the market.
Kindly suggest.

There are plenty of sensors for that voltage and current, but can you first explain what earthnet is.
Leo..

srinukgp:
DC 60volt & 70Amp sensors are not available in the market.
Kindly suggest.

Lemme see...
Suggestions for voltage sensors here.
Suggestions for current sensors here.
What's your problem, really? Both are readily available, and easy to read with an Arduino.

Hi,
I hope earthnet doesn't mean ethernet :o :o :o :o :o :o

Tom... :slight_smile:

I think it's more likely the worldwide network you generally tap into by hammering a long metal pole in the ground (or by simply connecting to the water pipes, the poor man's earthnet connection).

70A on typical ethernet usually means a lot of very smelly magic smoke, possibly followed by some fireworks. Sounds like fun to watch :slight_smile:

Hi,
Earthnet , could be SWER.

Its still used here in Australia.
But not DC.

Tom.. :slight_smile:

Never heard of it. Had to look it up. Interesting - especially as my reply wasn’t meant to be this serious :slight_smile:

My guess is that OP wants to measure something 60volt/70Amp, like a battery bank or solar panel, and send the resulting data via ethernet to something.
Leo..