DC gnd wiring

Hi.
I use 12v lead acid battery to power the arduino circuit, I connected two digital pin sensors with two analog pins.
I connected the gsm sim800l module to the same lead acid battery again by means of a voltage reducer.I connected all gnd pin of each other.I tied all the gnd cables together.gsm module broke down due to overheating although i took every precaution.
-the problem is that all gnd pins are interconnected?
-and do I have to connect an element between the grounding?
Thanks for your help

I suspect you missed at least one precaution! Unless you are running electric motors, all the grounds need to be connected together to make a complete circuit for both power, control signals and sensor signals.

Paul

hakim12345:
Hi.
I use 12v lead acid battery to power the arduino circuit,

So you'll need appropriate fuses to protect wiring. High current batteries like LiPo and lead-acid require
fuses on their outputs for safety (fire risk).

I connected two digital pin sensors with two analog pins.

Doesn't sound logical - why? Circuit diagram?

I connected the gsm sim800l module to the same lead acid battery again by means of a voltage reducer.

Not enough information - what is this "voltage reducer" exactly? How was it wired (diagram)? Was it a 3.7V output 3A capable buck converter for instance?

I connected all gnd pin of each other.I tied all the gnd cables together.gsm module broke down due to overheating although i took every precaution.

Sounds like the precaution you forgot was asking for help first, before breaking things...

-the problem is that all gnd pins are interconnected?
-and do I have to connect an element between the grounding?

Common the grounds, with a star-grounding arrangement.

I'm using lm2596 adj voltage reducer.