dc motor driver BTS7960.

i have 24v 150w dc motor .
and BTS7960 43A High Power model .
arduino uno .

the project is to control that dc motor by rotating it cck &cck . i dont have any problem with coding ( i dont even started because iam scared to damage the drive or something ).

q1)so my question is >> if i apply pwm to drive with value(255) is that mean what i put to power supply terminal B+ B- for example ( my power supply is 24v) i will get exactly 24 v if i measure M+ M-

or there will be voltage drop ?if yes , what that range ?

q2) what power supply should i buy ? i know i need 24v power supply but what about current or power ?
or it doesnt matter what power is because the driver take care of it ?

q3) i heared that its heat quickly , is that true ? what the solution .

thank u.

tareq996:
i have 24v 150w dc motor .
and BTS7960 43A High Power model .
arduino uno .

the project is to control that dc motor by rotating it cck &cck . i dont have any problem with coding ( i dont even started because iam scared to damage the drive or something ).

q1)so my question is >> if i apply pwm to drive with value(255) is that mean what i put to power supply terminal B+ B- for example ( my power supply is 24v) i will get exactly 24 v if i measure M+ M-

or there will be voltage drop ?if yes , what that range ?

q2) what power supply should i buy ? i know i need 24v power supply but what about current or power ?
or it doesnt matter what power is because the driver take care of it ?

q3) i heared that its heat quickly , is that true ? what the solution .

thank u.

I am not sure I can answer the questions because you have not asked the right questions.

Q1) Your power supply needs to be able to supply much more current than the motor specs call for because those specs are for the current while the motor is running. Starting to turn requires much more current.
As for measuring, what are you using to measure? You have a pulsing current, 0 to some value, and it rapidly changes. A DVM will not work.

Q2) guess that answer is above.

Q3) the motor will heat when stalled or if you signal the “BURN” and leave it on for a while. That “burn” to to rapidly stop the motor from turning and must be removed when it is stopped.

What you did not ask about is the proper setting of the two pins to control the range of speed and the direction. But I guess you already know that.

Paul