DC Motor Driver Compatibility

Hi, I am fairly new to hardware stuffs and electronics, I have a question regarding my project. I am building a robot tank with 2 dc motors and would like to ask if the dc motor driver that I am using is compatible.
Please check if the motor driver can take up the dc motor and battery that I am using. Thanks!

1 PC. ZK-5AD Motor Driver: 5A Dual Motor Drive Module Reverse PWM Speed Regulation Double H Bridge ZK 5AD

• Dual Driver
  • Working Voltage: DC 3.0V-14V
  • Input Signal Voltage: DC 2.2V-6.0V
  • Drive Current: 5A
  • Stand-by Current: 10uA

2 PCS. DC Motor: (not using encoder) DOIT GM25 370 przekładnia silnikowa z czujnik halla metalowy motoreduktor i moduł pomiaru prędkości dla zabawki zdalnie sterowane DIY inteligentne podwozie zbiornika|tank rc|motor geartoy rc tank - AliExpress

• Working Voltage: DC 9V
  • Rated Current: 1.2A
  • Stall Current: 4.5A

3 PCS. 18650 Battery: https://shopee.ph/Panasonic-NCR18650A-Green-3100mah-80-3.7v-Good-As-New-Rechargeable-Li-ion-Japan-Made-Cell-1pc-i.20295699.824293794

• 3.7V
  • 3100mAh

The specifications look compatible, assuming that you intend to use the 3 x batteries in series for 11.1V. The quality of second-hand batteries is always suspect and they may not be able to provide the current needed for motors but that’s something you will need to test.

Steve

slipstick:
The specifications look compatible, assuming that you intend to use the 3 x batteries in series for 11.1V. The quality of second-hand batteries is always suspect and they may not be able to provide the current needed for motors but that's something you will need to test.

Steve

If I am going to connect the dc motor module to my Arduino Mega, I have to connect it to 3.3V rather than 5V right? Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.