Dear Postman

Dear Postman.

All year round, you deliver “registered only mail” straight to the box where you pull out the device which goes beep and you sign it yourself because you’re too lazy to get off your bike.

All year and then suddenly 23rd of Dec arrives you come to the door and you wish me to sign! Oh how nice of you mr postman!

24th arrives, a note in my box, sorry we missed you! Pick it up after 4pm! I look down 5:45pm oh well…

25th closed.
26th closed.

Oh I see, thank you mr postman for screwing me over and allowing me that 1 only day to come pick it up otherwise I have to wait how many freaking days?!

Every other bloody time of the year he just shoves it straight into the box! Thank you mr mail man for being such a prick :slight_smile: merry xmas.

Have a lie down. It will all be different next year.........

Weedpharma

Dear Postman

After the postal strike ended at the beginning of December in Cape Town, I sort of hoped that the 50 mini 328 boards posted from China in September, might actually arrive. ( they did get to the sorting office in October )

No such luck.

I had pcbs manufactured to take these boards, but have now had to make new pcbs using barebone 328s ( extra set-up costs )

Murphys' Law will have the original parcel turning up the day after I have this new batch assembled !

To everyone else, Seasons Greetings !

Boffin1:
After the postal strike ended at the beginning of December

Yesterday I heard a shout from the gate so went to investigate: the Postman was calling and asking for a Christmas Box. I reminded him that he’d been on strike for over 4 months and told him to @@@@ @@@. He merely shrugged and walked away: I got the feeling it wasn’t the first time he’d heard that on his round.

JimboZA: Yesterday I heard a shout from the gate so went to investigate: the Postman was calling and asking for a Christmas Box. I reminded him that he'd been on strike for over 4 months and told him to @@@@ @@@. He merely shrugged and walked away: I got the feeling it wasn't the first time he'd heard that on his round.

Watch out for mail thrown on your front garden!

Weedpharma

weedpharma: Watch out for mail thrown on your front garden!

Yep, there's always that.

Hi, my wife ordered some books online 3 days before Christmas, delivery to be normal snail mail, not needed for Christmas present. Christmas Eve express delivery of the books to the door, they had missed the last post and wanted to get it to her before Christmas, cost them extra $5 to $10.

Now there is Christmas business spirit.

Tom....... :)