Delay? or any suggestions?

Here is a portion of my code, I’m using UNO board
As a newbie I hear the DELAY function basically stops/pauses anything else from happening.

So how do I accomplish this another way???

if
(f<=(TEMPPOINT) && digitalRead(PUMP)==ON && digitalRead(INTFANS)==ON && digitalRead(OUTFANS)==ON)
//if cooling unit is on turn off interior fans when I reach 68 wait 2 minutes and then turn off pump and exterior fans 
{

digitalWrite(INTFANS,OFF);
  delay(120000); // I want to delay the turning off of the PUMP and OUTFANS but keep other things going
  digitalWrite(PUMP,OFF);
  digitalWrite(OUTFANS,OFF);

Blink Without Delay example.

There's a whole thread about using millis for newbies at the top of programming questions board.

This has already been answered about 10 million times. Who wants to type it all out again? Why don't you just read what's already out there?

that doesn't help me anyone else?

delay(120000); // I want to delay the turning off of the PUMP and OUTFANS but keep other things going

Don't just hang around doing nothing. Save the millis() value when you turn the pump and fans on then check each time through loop() whether 120000 has elapsed.

that doesn't help

Why does it not help you ? Where are you stuck ?

I don’t know how to use the function

SEBA11:
I don’t know how to use the function

Have you read Using millis() for timing. A beginners guide and tried the examples ?

That helps!
Do I need any libraries for this to work?

Do I need any libraries for this to work?

No. The millis() function is part of the Arduino environment. As you will see, the examples using it work without any external libraries