[DELETED]

[DELETED]

Hi
Question1;
Just changing the oscillator is not enough to translate the code from "Never Twice the Same Color" to the superior "Peace At Last"
PAL, means Phase Alternate Line, phase of part of the colour information on the video signal is reversed with each line, with NTSC it is not.
Also there usually is a difference in scanned lines. 576 vs 486 visible lines.

Question2:
PAL and NTSC is analog TV system.
Modern LED TVs are digital, however they may have COMPOSITE as legacy input.
Some may be PAL and NTSC compliant.

Tom.. :slight_smile:

[DELETED]

If i had one Atmega328 and used it as an sd loader with video output which will display files and flash them to the Atmega328 2 then switch the video output from Atmega328 1 to Atmega328 2 using the same rca jack?

The question mark seemed to come too soon, before the question in fact.

[DELETED]

I couldn’t understand your question. Can you please explain? Composite colour video is a very complicated system that you will find nearly impossible to work with unless you have very good electronics knowledge. Modern TVs are very fussy about what they will accept for NTSC. For example, most older video games will not display on them, because they lack an interlaced scan. Any “trick” that worked on an analog TV will probably not work on a modern set.

flamore:
not the best in english i am.
Is this a grammar check forum or electronics?

Oh ffs I was trying to point out that you didn’t actually ask a question. What you put made no sense at all. I thought this was a gentle way of pointing out that as a question it was not a question.

Grammar is the difference between helping "Uncle Jack, off his horse" and helping "Uncle jack off his horse". It makes no difference what forum it is, good grammar is essential to help others to help you.