deley functions is not defined

hey fella,

I am trying wyliodrin IDE (wyliodrin.com). It connect to raspberry pi and then Arduino. I wrote a program blink LED with attached code. when I send it to the board it gives me following error.

Verifying arduino blinkLED
g++ -g -Wall -I/usr/local/include -DRASPBERRYPI -DEMBEDDED=raspberrypi -c -o main.o main.cpp
g++ main.o -L/usr/local/lib -lwyliodrin -o arduino_blinkLED
/usr/bin/ld: main.o: undefined reference to symbol ‘delay’
//usr/local/lib/libwiringPi.so: error adding symbols: DSO missing from command line
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [arduino_blinkLED] Error 1
Makefile:19: recipe for target ‘arduino_blinkLED’ failed
Project has errors

Does anybody have idea what seems to be the problem here?

Thanks guys

#include <Arduino.h>

int ledPin=13;

void setup ()
{
  pinMode(ledPin,OUTPUT);
}

void loop ()
{
  digitalWrite(ledPin,HIGH);
  delay(500);
  digitalWrite(ledPin,LOW);
  delay(500);
}

Why do you ask about that here? This is a forum for the Arduino IDE. If you use wyliodrin IDE you have to ask there....

amritss47:
g++ -g -Wall -I/usr/local/include -DRASPBERRYPI -DEMBEDDED=raspberrypi -c -o main.o main.cpp
Project has errors

Does anybody have idea what seems to be the problem here?

I agree with the previous speaker.

I don't know your IDE, but to me it looks like the compiler thinks you want to compile RASPBERRYPI code!

So your question seems to be completely wrong in the Arduino forum.

Or is it the case that you are trying to compile Arduino code without having the Arduino libraries available ?

...R

Thanks Guys,

Sorry for being a stupid here. I am fairly new in this community. I assume Wyliodrin is already integrated with arduino libraries. Also they use firmata library to interact arduino with raspberry pi and then wyliodrin controls the raspberry ,thus, arduino. still strugling guys