Designing a Prototype Using Arduino

Hello everyone, I want to design a prototype using arduino and two different sensors for my project to show it to my professor. It will be a digital one. What are the best tools and softwares to do so? I want sensors and also other products like liquid container,valve etc. Can anyone tell me how can i design it ti show how will the actual prototype work using graphical image?

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

What is your existing knowledge of Arduinos and Arduino programming?

I guess you are a beginner and if so you should study some of the many example programs that come with the Arduino IDE. There are also many online tutorials.

…R

hello, i have performed experiments using different sensors with arduino, I am just asking for a software that can help me in designing a pictorial representation of my prototype. Some kind of 3D model of my prototype.

RushanArshad: I am just asking for a software that can help me in designing a pictorial representation of my prototype

Sorry, I don't have any suggestion for that.

But I had no idea from your Original Post that that is what you were looking for. I had assumed you wanted advice about how to use an Arduino to make a working prototype.

...R

Fritzing.org makes pretty pictures, not good for schematics in the hands of almost all users that I have seen.