Detecting color with FastLED

EDIT: saving the colors worked! Thanks for your help!

Hey, everyone,
I'm using an addressable LED strip (WS2811) with an Arduino Uno and the DFRobotDFPlayerMini. I've used them a few times before, but I'm having a lot of trouble with the LEDs this time.
This is what I want it to do:
If (the LED is red) {
play a sound;
}
The problem is, I can't figure out how to program "If the LED is red." I tried this:
if(leds[currentLed]==CRGB::Red)
but that gives me this error message:
ambiguous overload for 'operator==' (operand types are 'CRGB' and 'CRGB::HTMLColorCode')
I'm sure it must be possible, but I can't figure out how to do it! Has anyone done this before or has an idea of how to make it work?

The problem is, I can't figure out how to program "If the LED is red."

Presumably the program set the colour of the LED. If you save the colour when you set it then you can use it later rather than needing to test the colour of the LED in some way

If you absolutely must access it there, you could also examine the library code that reads it, to see how it's done there.

If you dig into the code, they have conversion functions from HTMLColorCodes (uint32_t) to CRGB

/// allow assignment from 32-bit (really 24-bit) 0xRRGGBB color code
	inline CRGB& operator= (const uint32_t colorcode) __attribute__((always_inline))
    {
        r = (colorcode >> 16) & 0xFF;
        g = (colorcode >>  8) & 0xFF;
        b = (colorcode >>  0) & 0xFF;
        return *this;
    }

So you can either cast the HTMLColorCode or assign it to a CRGB variable before the comparison

#include <FastLED.h>
CRGB leds[1];
CRGB red = CRGB::Red;

void setup() {
  Serial.begin(9600);

leds[0] = CRGB::Red;

if ( leds[0] == red ) {
    Serial.println("They are red");
  }
  if ( leds[0] == (CRGB)CRGB::Red ) {
    Serial.println("They are red again");
  }